Your Hamilton Smiles Dental Hygienists your partner in Optimal Oral Health.
Hamilton Smiles wants to help you understand the importance of your oral health care as it relates to your general overall health. We want to give you a new appreciation of clean teeth and provide you with the knowledge and confidence to take care of them.
It begins with complete oral assessment in an informal and comfortable setting. Your own dedicated registered hygienist will get to know you, your lifestyle and your personal needs and wants as they relate to your dental care and your budget.
Following your assessment and teeth cleaning, you will have a complete understanding of your oral health and have the knowledge to decide on moving ahead with any possible recommended treatment. Your dental hygienist is your first line of defense against cavities, gum disease and broken fillings. Early detection combined with on-site x-rays and complete dental services make Hamilton Smiles Dental Hygiene Clinic a convenient alternative for our clients to receive complete and immediate dental attention.
- A detailed review of your medical and dental history
- Assessment of your teeth and gums
- A discussion regarding your oral health concerns
- A recommended dental hygiene and dental treatment plan
- Assistance with your oral health maintenance
- At subsequent appointments, your exams will be less involved but still include important disease screening.
480 Stone Church Rd. East,
Hamilton, ON L8W 0B1
Begin your journey on the road
to excellent oral health.
Book your appointment today!
Monday - Closed
Tuesday - 9:00am-5:00pm
Wednesday - 9:00am-5:00pm
Thursday - 9:00am-5:00pm
Friday - 9:00am-5:00pm
Alternate hours are available by request.